The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Perinatology is also called as maternal-fetal drug. It focuses on the embryo and mother wellbeing administration pre and post pregnancy. Doctors of this territory are perinatologists who centre on low and additionally high hazard pregnancies. They are particular to the treatment of mother about the intricacies caused amid pregnancy.
- Track 1-1 Fetal Monitoring
- Track 1-2 Advanced Life Support in Obestrics
- Track 1-3Telemedicine
- Track 1-4Medical Complications during Pregnancy
- Track 1-5Maple Syrup Urine Disease
- Track 1-6Glomerulonephritis
- Track 1-7Genetics
- Track 1-8Cell Metabolism
- Track 1-9Drugs in Pregnancy
- Track 1-10OB Pharmacopoeia
- Track 1-11Somatic Cell Therapy
- Track 1-12Fetal Monitoring
It is a branch of pediatrics that arrangements with the untimely or sick babies. Neonatal emergency unit is the imperative constituent of neonatology. The new-conceived new born children who are experiencing low birth weight, innate contortions, sepsis, pneumonic hypoplasia, birth asphyxias and rashness are dealt with in the NICUs.
- Track 2-1Neonatal Surgery
- Track 2-2Community Neonatology
- Track 2-3Neonatal Nursing
- Track 2-4Neonatal Medicine
- Track 2-5Blueberry Muffin Baby
- Track 2-6Vertically Transmitted Infection
- Track 2-7Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Paediatrics is known as another forefront consider in the overall population today and incorporates the helpful care of infant kids, children, and youngsters The investigation of paediatrics is diminishing the downfall rates of the infants and the children and moreover to control the spreading of sicknesses which are Paediatric irresistible infections which will propel the sound life shape tremendous maladies free life to draw out the issues of youngsters and adolescents. This can be seen that the progression of paediatrics is done by knowing the distinctive paediatric hereditary issue essential subjects which generally required for paediatrics. The basic treatment which deals in paediatrics is propelling the change of paediatric wellbeing in adolescents and infant kids.
- Track 3-1Neonatal-perinatal care
- Track 3-2aediatric rehabilitation
- Track 3-3Paediatric care
- Track 3-4Patient-centred medical home
- Track 3-5Personal interaction with doctors and care teams
- Track 3-6Advances in neonatal care
Neonatal-perinatal drug is worried about the care of sick infants and it is a subspecialty of pediatrics. Neonatologists treat the evil conditions and work as per obstetricians, pediatricians and perinatologists. This branch particularly manages both the baby and the mother with respect to the dangers related amid pregnancy. Infant serious care units of a healing center screen the neonatal issues and give ideal treatment.
- Track 4-1Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Track 4-2Medical Toxicology
- Track 4-3Neonatal Screening
- Track 4-4Hospic and Palliative Medicine
This surgical methodology are exceptionally fragile and convoluted surgeries which are performed by subspecialists like perinatologists, neonatologists, pediatric cardiologists, pediatric neurosurgeons and pediatric anaesthesiologists. Surgical strategies are done when inconsistencies have been seen in pre-birth screening. These techniques can now and then be performed when the infant is still in the womb.
- Track 5-1Congenital Lung Lessions
- Track 5-2Vascular Access
- Track 5-3Hirschsprunga Disease
- Track 5-4Tracheo-Esophageal Fistula
- Track 5-5Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Track 5-6Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Track 5-7Annular Pancreas
The exploration regions in the field of Neonatology involve a broad accumulation of different research areas or specialities from both clinical and essential sciences. Divisions like Pulmonary and formative Biology in relationship with Perinatal Biology has joint efforts with paediatrics for more research in the region of neonatology.
- Track 6-1Neonatal Drug Withdrawal
- Track 6-2Neonatal Health Care
- Track 6-3Neonatal Surgery
- Track 6-4Movement Analysis
Different clutters are seen in neonates because of their metabolic glitches or hereditary imperfection Diseases existing during childbirth and regularly before birth, or that create amid the main month of life (INFANT, NEWBORN, DISEASES), paying little heed to causation. Of these illnesses, those described by auxiliary distortions are named DISORDER
- Track 7-1Neonatal Jaundice
- Track 7-2Birth Trauma
- Track 7-3Neonatal Hypoglycemia
- Track 7-4Neonatal Cholestasis
- Track 7-5Neonatal Bowel Obstruction
- Track 7-6Neonatal Diabetes Mellitus
Skin issue are normal in the newborn children because of low resistance and may intensify into pre-adulthood. Contamination and irritation with rashes and skin colorations are usually watched. The greater part of the cases demonstrate impermanent issues while in uncommon cases; the baby requires treatment and long haul examination.
- Track 8-1Erythroderma
- Track 8-2Neonatal Acne
- Track 8-3Harlequin Color Change
- Track 8-4Acropustulosis
- Track 8-5Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome
Hematology is the branch of science which manages blood and the illnesses related with it. A hematologist is a doctor who determines in the clutters of the blood. The blood issue in the newborn children are primarily because of the red platelets. Appropriate recognizable proof and treatment is critical for a long haul impact.
- Track 9-1Hemophilia
- Track 9-2Bleeding Diatheses
- Track 9-3Haemolytic Disease of Newborn
- Track 9-4Neonatal Lupus Erythematosus
- Track 9-5Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
Baby respiratory trouble disorder is likewise called neonatal respiratory misery disorder. It is a disorder in untimely newborn children because of the lacking advancement of pneumonic surfactant in the lungs. It might be because of neonatal disease or is hereditarily related. IRDS is one of the primary driver of death in preterm newborn children. Different disarranges like aspiratory hyperplasia additionally cause IRDS. The lungs of babies with this infection are insufficient in a substance called surfactant, which keeps the respiratory crumple. This lack of surfactant is identified with a hindrance from the insulin that is delivered in the new-conceived of diabetic moms
- Track 10-1Apnea
- Track 10-2Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Track 10-3Pneumonia
- Track 10-4Tuberculosis in Infants
- Track 10-5Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Track 10-6Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Capacity to eat and process nourishment is critical for development and vitality prerequisites of a Newborn. Neonates are additionally defenseless to different gastrointestinal issue and may require surgical techniques like inguinal hernia, ileac aperture etcetera. Gastrointestinal disease like Infectious gastroenteritis may likewise happen. Spewing, spitting up and spilling milk with some others can be considered as side effects of baby gastrointestinal issues. These disarranges anticipate typical assimilation and make bothering child.
- Track 11-1Feeding Intolerance
- Track 11-2Meconium Ileus
- Track 11-3High Alimentary Tract Obstruction
- Track 11-4Malrotation of the Bowel
- Track 11-5Gastroschisis
- Track 11-6Esophagal Atresia
- Track 11-7Tomphalocele
A variation from the norm in the hereditary constitution causes a hereditary imperfection which is additionally called as inborn anomaly. These kinds of disarranges are extremely uncommon and require extraordinary restorative consideration. This variation from the norm emerges because of innate from the parent qualities which might be caused because of transformations or deviations of DNA. Therapeutic consideration and care is the treatment for these deformities.
- Track 12-1Phenylketonuria
- Track 12-2Congenital Hearing Loss
- Track 12-3Fragile X Syndrome
- Track 12-4Huntington Disease
- Track 12-5Sickle Cell Disease
- Track 12-6Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Pediatric neurologists, about dependably a subspecialty of pediatrics, treat neurological malady in kids. Neurological disarranges are clutters that influence the focal sensory system (cerebrum, brainstem and cerebellum), the fringe sensory system (fringe nerves - cranial nerves included), or the autonomic sensory system (parts of which are situated in both focal and fringe sensory system). Neurologists likewise analyze and treat a few conditions in the musculoskeletal framework.
- Track 13-1Spina Bifida
- Track 13-2Benign Neonatal Seizures
- Track 13-3Neonatal Meningitis
- Track 13-4Brain Tumors
- Track 13-5Perinatal Asphyxia
Innate confusion exists in a baby even before birth and is call as birth deformity. Basic variations from the norm are the most widely recognized sort of inborn imperfections. Causes and indications are variable. The substance which causes an inconsistency in newborn children is called as teratogen. A few issue can be identified through pre-birth screening. Hereditary disorders in infant's are analyzed after birth. The vast majority of the imperfections are caused because of legacy and are generally uncommon.
- Track 14-1Klinefelter Syndrome
- Track 14-2Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Track 14-3Angelman Syndrome
- Track 14-4Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Track 14-5â€¢ Neonatal Progeroid Syndrome
- Track 14-6Rett Syndrome
Cardiovascular framework comprises of heart, blood and veins. It incorporates the pneumonic dissemination and the fundamental course. The fundamental dissemination works in two parts– a full scale flow and a microcirculation. Blood comprises of plasma, red platelets, white platelets, and platelets. The blood never leaves the system of veins in human cardiovascular framework. Lymphatic framework is an open system. Cardiogenesis is a vital part in fetal advancement as heart is the primary organ to frame. Negligible changes or breakdowns in this procedure may prompt inborn heart surrenders (CHDs).
- Track 15-1Arteovenous Malformations
- Track 15-2Tetralogy of Fallot
- Track 15-3Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Track 15-4Neonatal Stroke
- Track 15-5Neonatal Stroke
- Track 15-6Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Track 15-7Ventricular Septal Defect
The mother's body is set up for birth by hormones created by the pituitary organ, the ovary and the placenta.The aggregate development time frame from preparation to birth is typically around 38 weeks (birth more often than not happening 40 weeks after the last menstrual period). The typical procedure of labor takes a few hours and has three phases. The principal organize begins with a progression of automatic withdrawals of the strong dividers of the uterus and steady enlargement of the cervix. In whole process sometimes complications can be there.
- Track 16-1Low Birth Weight
- Track 16-2Preterm Labor
- Track 16-3Cephalopelvic Disproportion (CPD)
- Track 16-4Respiratory Infections
- Track 16-5Miscarriage
- Track 16-6High Blood Pressure
- Track 16-7Anemia
- Track 16-8Fetal Distress
- Track 16-9Breech Position
- Track 16-10Preeclampsia
- Track 16-11Meconium Aspiration
- Track 16-12Nuchal Cord
- Track 16-13Overweight
- Track 16-14Anemia
Amid the early therapeutic administration in early stages, youthfulness, and adolescence, is known to be important to sparing a kid life. The pillar is primarily done by pharmacological treatments of treating the kids issue. Other than the use of different medications, the recovery of heart tissue through the undeveloped cell nowadays assuming a noteworthy part this treatment is considered as the new system to treat the few Pediatric heart maladies. The basic Vaccination and inoculation systems are considered as the most supportive to treat and keep the maladies in youngsters.
- Track 17-1Radiation Techniques
- Track 17-2Pediatric Surgical Procedures
- Track 17-3Advanced Techniques In Treating Children Diseases
- Track 17-4Drug Therapies
The Pediatric Nephrology bargains in practicing of diagnosing and dealing with the wide assortment of intense and unending kidney and its extreme issue in kids. Pediatric nephrology engaged with assessment and treatment of different sorts of Pediatric nephrological different disarranges in kids. The different that are included are nephrolithiasis, renal tubular acidosis haematuria, glomerulonephritis proteinuria, and kidney disappointment.
- Track 18-1Reflux Nephropathy
- Track 18-2Diabetic Nephropathy
- Track 18-3Nephrotic Syndrome
Bosom Feeding has vital fixings that are not found in any newborn child recipe, to assemble the infant's resistant framework. Pediatric nourishment must comprise of fundamental Vitamins and Minerals which help for the development and advancement. Proteins are the fundamental units required mostly for the development of the body muscles and in all the metabolic exercises of the body. To build the calcium levels admission of dairy items are required.
- Track 19-1Food Allergies in Pediatrics
- Track 19-2Pregnancy Nutrition
- Track 19-3Clinical Nutrition
- Track 19-4Clinical Nutrition
- Track 19-5Nutrition and Health
- Track 19-6Pediatric Nutrition in Chronic Diseases
- Track 19-7Pediatric Malnutrition Effects
- Track 19-8Sports Nutrition & Fitness
As the child develops, the folds will withdraw and the eyes will look all the more even. A few infants do have really crossed eyes, which should be dealt with right on time. Overlooking crossed eyes can prompt a condition called sluggish eye, where the kid relies upon one eye and the unused eye winds up weaker.
- Track 20-1Neonatorum Prophylaxis
- Track 20-2Herpes Simplex Conjunctivitis
- Track 20-3Bacterial Ophthalmia Neonatorum
- Track 20-4Gonococcal Ophthalmia Neonatorum
- Track 20-5Neonatal Inclusion Conjunctivitis
- Track 20-6Newborn Eye Diseases
- Track 20-7Chemical Ophthalmia Neonatorum
- Track 20-8Antenatal
Pediatric urology is a pediatric forte devoted to the conclusion and treatment of inborn and obtained genitourinary tract illnesses. It is a claim to fame that is quickly changing, because of the innovative advancement that has been rising as of late. There have been vital indicative and remedial news. Intrinsic abnormalities of the kidneys and urinary tract (CAKUT) incorporate different elements of basic contortions that outcome from abandons in their morphogenesis.
- Track 21-1Fetal Hydronephrosis
- Track 21-2Urological Emergencies in Newborn
- Track 21-3Hypospadias
- Track 21-4Maternal Sonography
- Track 21-5Urolithiasis
- Track 21-6Epispadias
- Track 21-7Undescended testes
Infusion of an executed organism with a specific end goal to fortify the invulnerable framework against the microorganism, consequently averting illness. Inoculations, or vaccinations, work by empowering the safe framework, the common malady battling arrangement of the body. The sound safe framework can perceive attacking microorganisms and infections and deliver substances (antibodies) to obliterate or debilitate them. Vaccinations set up the safe framework to avert a sickness. To inoculate against viral maladies, the infection utilized as a part of the antibody has been debilitated or murdered.
- Track 22-1Haemophilus Influenza
- Track 22-2MMR Vaccine
- Track 22-3Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine
- Track 22-4Diphtheria-Tetanus-A cellular Pertussis
- Track 22-5Anti-vivisectionists
- Track 22-6Diphtheria-Tetanus-A cellular Pertussis
- Track 22-7Diphtheria-Tetanus-A cellular Pertussis
- Track 22-8Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine
- Track 22-9Guillainâ€“BarrÃ© Syndrome
- Track 22-10Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine
- Track 22-11Vaccines for Children Program (VFC)
- Track 22-12Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Undeveloped cells are a class of undifferentiated cells that can separate into particular cell writes. Regularly, undifferentiated cells originate from two primary sources: Incipient organisms framed amid the blastocyst period of embryological improvement (embryonic foundational microorganisms) and Grown-up tissue (grown-up immature microorganisms).The two sorts are for the most part portrayed by their intensity, or potential to separate into various cell composes, (for example, skin, muscle, bone, and so forth.)
- Track 23-1Cell Biology of Aging
- Track 23-2Stem Cell Products
- Track 23-3Stem Cells for Genome
- Track 23-4Cell Differentiation
- Track 23-5Stem Cell Preservation
- Track 23-6Stem Cell Therapy
- Track 23-7Tumour Cell Science
- Track 23-8Stem Cell Biomarkers
- Track 23-9Histology of cell Biology
- Track 23-10Epigenetics
- Track 23-11Gene Therapy
- Track 23-12Tissue Engineering
- Track 23-13Reprogramming Stem Cells: Computational Biology
- Track 23-14Stem Cell Embryology
During childbirth, the umbilical rope, which gave vascular stream between the embryo and placenta, is braced and cut. Inside the primary seven day stretch of life, the leftover umbilical string stump isolates from the neonate, making the umbilicus (generally alluded to as the navel). Contamination, hernia, granulomas, and inborn peculiarities can happen in the umbilicus and are all the more usually found in earliest stages
- Track 24-1Umbilical Chord
- Track 24-2Umbilical Sepsis
- Track 24-3Umbilical Granuloma
- Track 24-4Umbilical Polyp
- Track 24-5Umbilical Hernia
Because of the fast withdrawal of maternal hormones, nutritive disarranges may lead additionally to diapedesis dying.
- Track 25-1Vaginal Discharge
- Track 25-2Gynaecomastia
- Track 25-3Milk Production
- Track 25-4Bleeding PV (Pseudomenses)
- Track 25-5Reassure Parent
oral depression refers to the mouth. It incorporates the lips, the covering inside the cheeks and lips, the front 66% of the tongue, the upper and lower gums, the floor of the mouth under the tongue, the hard top of the mouth, and the little territory behind the astuteness teeth.
- Track 26-1Oral Thrush
- Track 26-2Natal Teeth
- Track 26-3Facial Nerve Palsy
Most infants with metabolic look typical during childbirth. By the presence of signs and indications, irreversible results are as of now present.So screening is basic as it permits early intercession and aversion of irreversible harm.
- Track 27-1Phenylketonuria (PKU)
- Track 27-2Maple syrup urine disease (MSUD)
- Track 27-3Galactosemia.
- Track 27-4Tyrosinemia.
- Track 27-5Biotinidase Deficiency
- Track 27-6Congenital hypothyroidism.
- Track 27-7Sickle cell disease.
- Track 27-8Congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH)
Your kid's resistant framework battles diseases. On the off chance that your youngster has sensitivities, her resistant framework wrongly responds to things that are normally innocuous. Pet dander, dust, clean, shape spores, creepy crawly stings, sustenance, and solutions are cases of such things. This response may make her body react with medical issues, for example, asthma, roughage fever, hives, dermatitis (a rash), or an exceptionally serious and surprising response called hypersensitivity.Â
Prenatal paternity testing is a sensitive subject because of the ethical and moral issues involved, including the risks of an invasive test (see below). Many doctors are unwilling to carry out a prenatal paternity test, especially if confirming the baby's father's identity is the only reason for the test.
For example, if a prenatal paternity test is carried out and the test result is unexpected, the woman may not want to continue with the pregnancy. An unwanted paternity test result is, however, unlikely to be considered adequate grounds for terminating a pregnancy (abortion).
- Track 29-1Fertility Problems
- Track 29-2Fertility Problems: Should I have a Tubal Procedure or In Vitro Fertilization?
- Track 29-3Gamete and Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT and ZIFT) for Infertility
- Track 29-4Infertility Tests
- Track 29-5Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis
- Track 29-6Fertility Preservation
- Track 29-7Fertility Awareness
- Track 29-8Fallopian Tube Procedures for Infertility